Intro to iai
- muko (7:19) - block from the draw then cut through
- marui (7:45) - cut kote from the draw then cut through
- yoto (8:08) - bringing the sword with both hands in a twisting action into the hara (stomach) prior to drawing
- kowa-uchi (8:20) - the distinctive cutting action where the sword whips around in an arc behind you before you cut downwards
- fumi-ashi (8:54) - the stamping action of the foot, same as fumi-komi-ashi but without follow through
- finally, noto (9:10) - the action of putting the sword away safely.