Tomorrow and Wednesday's trainings cancelled due to snap lockdown announced this afternoon
Stay safe everyone and hopefully see you all next week!
What are the new rules for Victorians?
By Rachael Dexter 1.26pm Friday 12 February 2021
Under the stage four lockdown restrictions to come into force at midnight tonight there will only be four reasons for Victorians to leave home: shopping for essential items, essential work, permitted education that cannot be done from home and exercise for up to two hours a day with people from your household.
Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has just listed some other restrictions:
- You must stay within 5km of your home other than for permitted work
- Masks are mandatory everywhere in Victoria
- No visitors to anyone’s home
- Public gatherings not permitted at all
- Schools will close but will remain open for vulnerable children or children of essential workers
- Religious gatherings and ceremonies are not permitted.
- Funerals can involve no more than 10 people.
- Hospitality will move to take away only
Child care and early childhood centres will remain open.
Post a Comment