Training is back in the dojo again! From tomorrow night...
Great news, lockdown eased from tonight! That means tomorrow night's training from 6.30 to 8pm will be in person, in the dojo.
And Saturday classes will start from this coming Saturday, also in person, in the dojo, from 10am to 12noon.
Please observe the same protocols as previously:
- check in with QR code or sign in
- sanitise hands regularly
- no getting changed in the dojo - come to training in kendogi and hakama
- minimise what you touch
- minimise kiai
- masks at all times while training
- maintain social distance as much as possible
- DONT COME TO TRAINING IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS. GET TESTED.
- And get vaccinated. Flying to Japan is way more risky!
See you at training! :)
Post a Comment